A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences
(for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Website optimisation – Our website may also use software which enables us to study and improve your user journey. this could involve both session and persistent cookies, these cookies do not store any personal information.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all
or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential
cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.